Stefania Lintonbon 30s/40s Female Voice Over
A friendly, clear, assured, youthful, bright, fresh, energetic, quirky, soothing & conversational voice...
Hello! How may I serve you?
An American living permanently in England, I am comfortable voicing in either my native Transatlantic American accent or a British accent.
I provide Voiceover Services, specialising in - but not limited to - mobile apps, voiceover for animation, character voices, projects for children, commercials, computer games, corporate projects (including on-hold messages/voicemail, e-learning voiceover, internet application and Flash programs for the web, Presentations, Corporate Video Narrations, Documentaries, etc.), radio announcements/promos, self-improvement, meditation and relaxation projects , Internet Advertising, explanatory videos.
Also in Store Announcements and how-to videos, self guided museum tours.
I have professional equipment, and can turn around short projects fairly quickly. Longer projects will require a more extended deadline, appropriate to project complexity. I am constantly receiving voiceover coaching and taking workshops to improve my skills and thus better serve businesses of all sizes.
I’m an Equity member, and, in circumstances, also work as a free agent (non-union).
I have a home studio and use Sony Sound Forge and Adobe Audition recording software to produce clear, professional recordings. My microphone is a RODE NT-1 After your files are recorded, edited and post produced, they can be delivered to you in a variety of formats depending upon your requirements. Turn around time is dependent upon the complexity of the project.
You can hear demos on my website - http://www.stefsvoice4u.co.uk
Or, feel free to request a no-obligation custom demo!
• “We were more than pleased with the voices you did for Miyo and Nariko… we had the pleasure of meeting you and hearing what you could do and so we'll definitely consider you for other roles”
• “Stef has that old-fashioned thing. She delivers what she says she will, on time and well crated. We are talking a true pro here, friendly, efficient, talented – and even speaks Japanese!! If you need a lady for a voiceover recording, stef will tick all the boxes. Thanks for the fast turn-around on the recording Stef – you are a gem.”
• Stefania has a true authentic British accent. I highly recommend her. She did a wonderful job for our corporate answering machine. She is very cost effective and proves a definite positive ROI.
You really do have a fascinating voice.”
• I really appreciate your hard work. The files sound great! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Great! Thanks again for doing such a great job.
(Real Estate e-learning 200+ page audiobook)
• Thank very much, really appreciate it, doing so quickly
(Voiceover for radio station’s Cancer Campaign presentation)
Unity 101 Radio
• Neil and I are very pleased with the audios. You have really impressed us with your unique and exquisite voice. I know my client… will be very happy with your talented works you have given us.
(Audiobook on Stress Reduction)
• Awesome great super. They are really good. Thank you. Thanks again for recording such great voice-overs.
(children’s iTunes app developer)
• Many thanks for the voiceover and quick turnaround- Am happy that it all works well- no re-takes necessary
(Wedding photography website voiceover-British accent)
• Stefania is an amazing voiceover actress and comes highly recommended. She worked to complete the very specific needs of this project until full satisfaction was met. Her talent is top notch and I would definitely work with her again.
• Stef understood what we wanted and just did it with no fuss, delays or messing. A first rate job. Thanks
Sharp End Training